ZETA PHI BETA SORORITY, INC.
BETA PSI ZETA CHAPTER, OMAHA, NEBRASKA
. . . . . .
This scholarship application consists of seven sections. Read carefully and complete each item. All requested information must be supplied and completed before your application can be considered. All application information must be typed. Please include a small, recent photograph.
Applicant must be:
- An African-American female graduating high school senior
- A Nebraska resident
Applicant must submit the following items:
- Completed application form (please type, if submitting hard copy)
- Two letters of recommendation from choice of high school teachers, administrators, counselors, employers, or individuals with significant knowledge of applicant’s experience and involvement (relatives should not be included)
- An official high school or college/university transcript
- A current photograph (if emailing attach a JPG image)
- Essay 1: This essay should contain a brief biography (background information) and explanation of career goals in 150 words or less.
- Essay 2: Please answer this question in 150 words or less: One of the principles of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Incorporated is Finer Womanhood. Explain what Finer Womanhood means to you and how you demonstrate the qualities of a finer woman.
- Scholarship funds will be disbursed after verification of college or university admittance.
- Scholarship amount varies.
Deadline for the application is March 10, 2018.
Send questions to: Tonya Conley at firstname.lastname@example.org
Postage Mail Information: Email Information:
Tonya Conley email@example.com
ZPHIB Scholarship Chair Subject: 2018 Scholarship Application
2902 N 161st Terrace
Omaha, NE 68116