Friday, August 19, 2016
5pm to 9pm
Salvation Army Kroc Center
Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. is proud to announce our 2016 Blue Revue Scholarship Event: Greeks Got Talent. Blue Revue is a National scholarship initiative of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc. which takes many forms across the country. Last year, the Zetas of Nebraska held Blue Revue: Gems to Gents, which was a formal showcase of 15-20 boys in first through fourth grade, displaying skills with introductions, a dance with mom and a mini fashion show. We were able to award over $6,000 in scholarships from this program.
This year, we hope to award even more scholarship dollars to deserving high school seniors, with our 2016 Blue Revue Scholarship Event: Greeks Got Talent. We are calling all Greeks to the stage to perform your best talent, whether it be music, dance, comedy or something we may have never seen before! You may perform as a solo or group act. We are looking for family-friendly talent acts of 5-10 minutes in length. Greeks Got Talent will be held, Friday, August 19th from 5pm to 9pm at The Salvation Army Kroc Center (2528 Y Street)
For more information, contact Tanisha Wrather | email@example.com | (402) 968-3124
If you are interested in performing, please return the enclosed registration form by mailing to the address listed, emailing your completed form to firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling the registration form out online at http://goo.gl/forms/EYavz1gq2Jo7n04o2. There is a $5 individual participation donation and a $10 group participation donation (2-10 people). Limited space is available for performances and slots are filled on a first come – first served basis. The final day to register is Friday, July 29, 2016.
- All participants must be a member of a Greek-lettered organization
- All acts must consist of 1-10 participants
- Participation form should be submitted ahead of time
- Liability Waiver must be filled out and submitted before the act is performed (waivers will be available the night of the event)
- Routine may not include any form of tumbling, stacking, or any other dangerous stunts
- Appropriate and non-explicit music is required
- Attire must be appropriate for a family audience
- Props must be approved in advance